After a 1-year hiatus due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are so excited to be back with our 28th Annual Scholarship Challenge Golf Tournament! The event is planned for Tuesday, July 27th at 12:30pm at Troy Burne Golf Club.
The Event and COVID-19:
- The event will be conducted in accordance with the appropriate guidelines, including options for digital registration and a virtual silent auction.
- A boxed lunch and an outdoor awards and scholarship check presentation will take the place of the indoor dinner program this year.
Serving a Need:
- Our Scholars: Each year the club's scholarship fund supports some of Minnesota's best and brightest as they pursue their Notre Dame dream. This year we helped 20 students meet their financial needs. Across our communities, that need continues to grow. Hear from some of our amazing scholars!
All Golfers Welcome:
- We welcome golfers of all levels. The tournament will be played in a scramble format. Find your best team of 4 or register as a single/small group an we will match you with other players. ND alumni, students, parents, friends, and kids are welcome!
- Golf entry fee includes box lunch, 18 holes of golf, cart, and range balls. Register today!
- $135 per person for 2021 MN Club Dues Payers
- $150 for non-Club members
- $125 for Golden Domers and Young Alumni
Please consider sponsoring a hole:
- Blue ($500) can enter a foursome for a special sponsor rate of $400 (savings of $200).
- Gold sponsorship ($2,000) includes one foursome for no additional charge.
- Tournament sponsorship ($5,000) includes two foursomes and on-course snack and beverage service.
- Our Presenting sponsorship ($15,000) includes four foursomes at no additional charge, complimentary on-course snack, beverage, and cigar service.
***Note that the net sponsorship value is donated to the Club's Scholarship fund and counts towards eligiblity for the 2022 ND Football ticket lottery.***
If you are interested in helping with the tournament planning including finding Sponsors, Tournament Patrons, or prize/auction item donors, please contact Justin Doyle '06 and Brendan Murphy '07 at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to be a sponsor, please contact Justin and Brendan at email@example.com.