Meals With Muffet
About Meals With Muffet
Remember when Muffet and the Notre Dame Women's Basketball team made their first ever Final Four appearance right here in Cincinnati, well now she's asking us to join her in fighting hunger.In her retirement, former Notre Dame coach Muffet McGraw has spent her time boxing out hunger and leading neighborhood food drives in South Bend. Now, she’s inviting everyone to get off the sidelines and join Meals With Muffet.
Meals With Muffet is a nationwide food drive for clubs, groups, families, and individuals to get involved and help fight hunger in their communities. In the United States, more than 37 million people, and more than 11 million children, are food insecure. The nationwide campaign’s goal is to collect 275,000 pounds of food during September, which is National Hunger Action Month, as well as collect monetary donations.
The Notre Dame Club of Cincinnati is joining the Meals With Muffet campaign during the month of September.
Here is how you can participate
- Give a monetary donation to the Freestore Foodbank of Cincinnati.Click here to donate: https://freestorefoodbank.org/mealswithmuffetcincinnati
- Purchase products easily on Amazon to be delivered directly to Notre Dame Club of Cincinnati drop site.Please make sure to choose Julia Smith when asked to “Choose a Shipping Address”. Click here to donate product via Amazon :https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/201ULMBR1NEBT?ref_=wl_share
- Purchase any items from the list below and drop off at one of three locationsbetween September 7 and September 30.You can place donations in the bin at the font door.
- Westside – Mollie Busam, 3048 Southfork Dr., 45248
- .Northside – Julie Smith,6839 Parklake Drive, Mason, OH 45040
- Eastside – Debbie Kleiser,3759 Waterstone, Amelia, OH 45102
Win a Signed Basketball or Football
Meals With Muffet is a partnership between Coach McGraw, Bread of Life Drive, Holtz’s Heroes Foundation, Inc., and the Notre Dame Alumni Association. As a sign of appreciation, if you participate, you’ll be entered into a drawing to win a signed basketball from Coach McGraw or a signed football from a member of Holtz’s Heroes.
After making your donation,enter for a chance to win by copying this link in your web browser and filling out the form with the details of your donation-https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeahyzeXmokKyzq_fPiEOfD_u5fFFu-3IJL6dUMqqZ1izEW5g/viewform
Drop Off Needed Items
Delivery donations to a drop off site? Please drop off any of the following:
- CANNED GOODS- Carrots, Peas, Green Beans, Beans, Mixed Veggies, Spinach
- CANNED FRUIT- Peaches, Pineapples, Pears, Mixed Fruit
- BOXED MEALS- Spaghetti Canned Spaghetti Sauce Tuna
- Tuna Helper, Mac ‘n Cheese, Ramen Noodles, Peanut Butter, Jelly,
- Pancake Mix & Syrup, Cake Mix & Frosting
- CONDIMENTS- Ranch Dressing, Mayo
- PAPER GOODS- Ziploc Sandwich Bags, Napkins, Plastic Wrap, Aluminum Foil
If you have any questions, please contact Julie Smith at email@example.com.
Join us as we team up to beat hunger!