Based on the recommendation of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and in the best interest of the safety of the Notre Dame Community, we are instructed that all club events be postponed or canceled untial at least July 6. The CDC's counsel to limit events to less than 50 individuals and the White House's guidance to limit to less than 10 individuals essentially means we must discontinue our club event plans for the forseeable future.
While we may not be able to gather in-person at this time, there are a number of ways we can continue to stay connected to the University and the Notre Dame family digitally:
- FaithND: the NDAA faith community, daily Gospel reflection, prayer cards, the Songs of Notre Dame Lenten series and Sunday Mass (8:00am Mountain Time) and more. faith.nd.edu
- We Are ND: weekly stories of alumni being forces for good in the world. weare.nd.edu
- ThinkND: 700+ free videos, podcasts, articles, and courses from across the University, including the recently launched "What to Believe in Uncertain Times" self-guided Big Questions micro course think.nd.edu
- NDAA Social Media Channels: Look for the NDAA on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- NDCD Social Media Channel on Facebook (we are looking for a Twitter manager if anyone is interested in volunteering!)
We invite you to visit coronavirus.nd.edu to keep current on the University's announcements and other important information.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this time together. Our webpage will be updated regularly with any new information, however, feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.